Welcome~*

Sunday, December 18, 2011

You really hurts me! :(

I don't understand why is it like this?
We were good in a minute before and now...!
Can YOU tell me why? :'(


What do you mean?
You just send me a few message and now we become strangers==
I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!
I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!
So..what a "good" reason you give me?!


It's mean that u still like her isn't it?
Then WHAT AM I??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're so fake! 
Boys are also like this!
If u don't mean it, then why u did this to me?!
CAN YOU TELL ME WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Congratulation!You are the 1st person who HURT me!
You should tell the whole world..u r the winner!can?


You can follow your promise and let her know how much do you love her, how much can u do to her...
and I will be less talk, less smile, less trust on people...HAPPY?!!










I HATE YOU,
ReikaT^T

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're in sylviaflorence.blogspot.com now.
Try all the and also comment^^
Lastly, don't forget to Follow ya~!
Thank you~*
Hope you enjoy here=)