Welcome~*

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Holiday!!!! eat..sleep..play..Bored-.-

Holiday!!!!
Everything done..NO more exam..YEAH!!!(Y)
I can read the novel that bought from book fair with Niting last time :)
I like "P/S I Love You" the most! 

Novels

Things that bought from book fair..so cheap!!!

After exam...all books can be throwxD
Thses are the books...I'm going to sell them all~

The reference book
most of them are 100% new


haha..Domo!!!RawR

Study with eating mookcake
This, the charcoal one, COOL! 
This is the last year to be a Junior Secondary student *soob*..
Took many pictures..our memories!♥ 
ValerieNananana


with Valerie

SmurfxDDD

Valerie. Kailin.

Pretty one..haha


with YenYee


ShanShanxD

Flower?o.0


hehe...

with Karen

with Julia

with Victoria

with ZhanWang

Shimin. my dear, my darl, my daughterxD

XOXO

with HuiShan



The Sweetest couple in our classxDD
what are they doing??!!!omg-.-

***************

New Friend that i know in the last day..lol

<3

ohH..ChinKeat==

TingTing..pikapika!haha

My lenglui..Shimin(hehe)





德怡..我的完美女人!!
旎庭:P
初中毕业旅行~
那些天,我们の班游!^^
16th Nov ~ 18th Nov
Taman Pertanian, Shah Alam
Cool & Fun 



season house..SNOW


Mission Impossible!
Our Group
playplayplay..hahaxD
rEikA♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're in sylviaflorence.blogspot.com now.
Try all the and also comment^^
Lastly, don't forget to Follow ya~!
Thank you~*
Hope you enjoy here=)