Welcome~*

Monday, November 21, 2011

This may be the longest postxD

Haha..my blog can thorw adyxD
sorry Karen and also other readers..here I post now :)

My latest post is in August.
The month that i'm having my PMR trial exam.
This's why I stop posting..STUDY!!!!!!>< 
20th sept~24th sept, JUEC trail
4th oct~11th oct, PMR!!!
24th oct~28th oct, JUEC!!!
Finally everything is over..now.it's time for play!!! :D

The day that I'm having my JUEC exam..is my B'dayT^Tso sad :(
24th Oct...Chinese & Science (the two hardest subject!!)
I though I can celebrate with friend in school (like others who did it)><
or any surprising party...
BUT...haizZ..><
Luckily, everyone remember my B'day!!!!!!!
Thanks for all of your wish^^
Mom also bring me to FullHouse, SS2 mall celebrate :DD
The cake..funny, expensive, pieces, bt delicious
ordered Rib eye Steak..my favorite <3  




















HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!^^
11st Nov~13rd Nov..Sepang Gold Coast!
Planned immediately..quite nice(damn boring><), the view& the sea <3
foods are delicious and cheap there..
You can choose any seafood u want and the way to cook it~
We pass by a dragonfruit's farm..dragon friut jam XOXO
bought some "pao" go back..TEATIME!so many ppl there...












































It's that looks like RongFei?!xD

Hey little monkey, you're sooooo skinny!

TeaTime!x)
Niting's primary school..Charity
crowded!!

My tingting soo cute~xD


Niting n her mom r inside!!!!!

SJK (C) Taman Connaught


Steamboat Party!!! with Rasbin Robin's cake!;P

sorry..i can't rotate><



JUEC trail...haha
Went to Valerie's house, stay over night!
Actually we didn't study much><

sexy little doggiexDD

Cutie Smurf..haha


Geography!!!!!><
Katayama's Birthday!!
Went to DucKing celebrate..yummy~
Just took 2picture><


It's enough for today..
lazy to continue type><
My internet is slow, upload picture spend my time :(


Happy Holiday!! :)
rEikA♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're in sylviaflorence.blogspot.com now.
Try all the and also comment^^
Lastly, don't forget to Follow ya~!
Thank you~*
Hope you enjoy here=)