Welcome~*

Sunday, April 24, 2011

PMR & JUEC...T.T

Everyone is reminding me PMR & JUEC is coming~
OMGoshH...><
I feel so stress!!
arhH...it's coming a few months later!!
HELP~!:'(



8As...is that possible?
I don't think so...
Me, this kinda lazy & stupid...how can I get it><
I don't even study all the BM subject,
(GEO, SEJ, KH, BM)
How can I study all of them in these few months?!
HaizZ...

Today, mom&dad, aunty&uncle...
talk to me about reward~
blablabla...
Iphone4 & Ipad2
Do you want?
If you get 8As then I buy it for u~
WTH?!
Of course I want it!!!!
but..How?T.T

anyway...wish me Good Luck><
It's just a short update~

rEikA♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're in sylviaflorence.blogspot.com now.
Try all the and also comment^^
Lastly, don't forget to Follow ya~!
Thank you~*
Hope you enjoy here=)