Welcome~*

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid in love ♥ ~!

Dana...thx for your post...i copied^^


It's such a nice&stupid words...Love ♥
It can bring u smile but cry also~

Miss...this kind of 'disease' will torment for a while or long time~
Who invent this?!!!!:'(



These day I can't bear myself don't talk with you.
I control myself very well.
All I want is...Can u treat me nicer?

NiTing...thx, for listening^^
haha...I know is quite annoying, but...><
haizZ...wish I can really forget about it...=)))
and thx for all who knows...^^


HaizZ...I'm really stupid...
Why I'm in love with you?!
&
I miss u so much nowT.T


















Stupid, but I love u...
rEikA♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're in sylviaflorence.blogspot.com now.
Try all the and also comment^^
Lastly, don't forget to Follow ya~!
Thank you~*
Hope you enjoy here=)