Welcome~*

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The last day...

T.T next year we can't be the same class again!! So sad...
But poeple say, "new day, new life", then i "new year, new start" lo~~(peace)

YeahH...i am happy, I think i would go Jr2C study next year(maybe).
anyway I don't care about it, the most important is...I ENJOY IT!!

HaizZ...I hope next year don't boarding school, cos i really don't like there.
Some more next year they open to boys leh~~!!

If i stay with good XUEJIE, still ok lah, but if is ...XUEJIE then i really want to go home la!!

______

(Left)Shan, ying, & rEikA

Four crazy guys sleeping on the dirty floor!!

eyll..so dirty, (like暖say 1) so SM~~{actually i'm not really know what's that mean}


Ooh...no...ugly duck n silly pig is fighting!!jkjk.haha~~

My dear Joe Wen!


Cutely Yingying eating lollipop+peace...


Qiqi what r u looking?? me ar?!
~~~~~

I will miss u all, wish all of u Good Luck!!
by rEikA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're in sylviaflorence.blogspot.com now.
Try all the and also comment^^
Lastly, don't forget to Follow ya~!
Thank you~*
Hope you enjoy here=)