Welcome~*

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

JAPAN!!

Daddy brought this last week, because we are going to back japan in this end year holiday. wWoO...Tokyo, I'm coming!! Disneyland, I'm coming!! Christmas Tree I'm coming!!
yEahH...++cos i can see Tokyo's Christmas celebration.
Our trip last for 10days (from 9dec~20dec, coz another 2days spend in plane).
I'm so happy & so exciting.
1st>>>we were go to tokyo shopping
2nd>>>go back hometown...Fukushima
3rd>>>Disneyland
But...
That's so expansive!!
3.77MYR = 3.77JPY {That's still fine}
Disneyland Adult>>>4590JPY = 173.24MYR
Disneyland parking fee>>>1500JPY = 56.61MYR per visit {!!}
HaizZ...any way, I'm not going to pay that. Haha...
Wish i have a good trip!!=D
Daddy said, maybe he will change 3500MYR to 79486 JPY~~
by rEikA"-"

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're in sylviaflorence.blogspot.com now.
Try all the and also comment^^
Lastly, don't forget to Follow ya~!
Thank you~*
Hope you enjoy here=)