Welcome~*

Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!^^

The most Wonderful Christmas that I have^^
The Craziest Christmas! :D

I made this as my own Christmas Present..nice?:D
Although it's not very pretty, but I still like it:P
I spent few hours to made this><

I had went to many place for looking their decoration before Christmas:)
The Curve
Pavilion
Sunway Pyramid
Midvalley
1Utama
TimeSquare
Fahrenheit88
Lot10
SungaiWang
Cenileisure
The Garden
blablabla..etc.(I can't rmb><)

The one that I like the most is...Pavilion!!!!^^
Especially the big giant STICKY!! x)
(I was wondering who will give me this..hehe)

I had been there for 5times!!hehe:)

Sorry for the picture><
I copied this from Google. 
Bigbig Sticky!













This is what I took in The curve.
Just a few:)
Sorry..I cant rotate some of the picture><

Having lunch @the garden(haha..it's my 1st time)



Smurfy~!!






























Sunway Pyramid! :DDD
I spend my time there during X'mas^^
















Christmas Eve,
Having eve dinner @Sunway's Sakae Sushi.
Walking around and wait until 12am!
We bought some foaming snow the spray each other!xD
That's poisonous-.- It makes me hard to breath!


Adults are "Hi-Tea" at Starbucks while we're play at the main entrance!
Everyone was crazy! They just spray whenever they saw a people!>< 


Countdown over, we went to YamCha at mamak..being feipo :(
On the way to the car..we saw A branded nice cool car:DD


That day, I slept at 4something-.-








































Merry Christmas,
with Niting agn:D...Sorry PekYin><
We are about 18people(i think).
Went Redbox SingK..the price was double OMG! I didnt sing at all!! just having the meal.
Went skate..i'm wearing shorts!><
Went T-bowl...toilet!!! I'm eating shitxD


I know a lot of friends that day:D
I met my primary friend too(haha..thank lo nitingxP)


The time went I reach home is 12am already.
I'm freaking tired!!!!!
The night before I just slept at 4am and I woke up at 8am in the morning-.-
plus Skate with them for 5hrs!
I'm a long lasting battery=.=hah!xD






Party room!!!




The X'mas party packet~













hey~lengluixD








shit!!!!!xD












P/S: Sorry about the picture everyone. I don't know what is the problem>< Feel very sorry about that :(








Merry Christmas^^
Reika

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're in sylviaflorence.blogspot.com now.
Try all the and also comment^^
Lastly, don't forget to Follow ya~!
Thank you~*
Hope you enjoy here=)