Welcome~*

Friday, December 30, 2011

4 Dec...

I found it, Niting!^^

It's just right after the day u back from Taiwan.
I miss you so much! (happy?)xD

We went Pavilion to watch 那些年,我们一起追的女孩♥
(Just change my blog song, but 那些年 is still there. The 3rd one. Reserve for u girl:D)



That day, I went there at 9am.




We had our movie at 11am.




After the movie, we started walk for few hours.
Walked to Tokyo Street!


Mochi♥
There's cheaper that other place!






We were having our Lunch+Dinner at WATAMI!yummy~ :P






till 8, we were tired.
Niting called his dad, we were ready to home.
But his dad non-stop capture photo for us><


Spent few hours and took hundreds pictures{but all is in niting's camara :( }






from day to night...
The time when I reached home is already 11pm.
14hours!!haha..








淑女~xD






我的美女xP

Hey, niting.
Did I own u? or u own me?o.0
I cant rmb><







BigBig Sticky~


Our Photographer
thx:) 

Present?! :D



Pavilion's night view..nice?

haha..I'm taller than u! xP

8hrs 38mins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@.@

Hey darl, having many many great time with you this year!
Especially this holiday:)
Feel happy together with you every momment.
You're the one who make me to be so silly and stupid xP

you, My Best Friend Forever^^




Reika♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're in sylviaflorence.blogspot.com now.
Try all the and also comment^^
Lastly, don't forget to Follow ya~!
Thank you~*
Hope you enjoy here=)