Welcome~*

Saturday, August 20, 2011

PMR Trail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Friday was Sejarah and BM's exam.
my SejarahT^T
This was the 1st time I study so hard in my Sejarah. By the time I got into the Examination room, I was so damn nervous!!As I took the test paper, the same problem I have..I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO!!><

and then the following week there's another 5subjects...
HaizZ...if any of the subject that's in Malay, I sure get C
(especially BM...so hard!)


after PMR trail...
the following is JUEC trail
(Wanna find someone to help me~!)
then after a week of JUEC trial, is PMR!!!!
CRAZY=.=
full of exam within this 3month...


This is just a starting.
STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!
Feel like want to give up~
TORTURE!!!!!

now...Hardworking for my rewards!!
rEikA♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're in sylviaflorence.blogspot.com now.
Try all the and also comment^^
Lastly, don't forget to Follow ya~!
Thank you~*
Hope you enjoy here=)