Welcome~*

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Japan!!*

NO PICTURE IN DISNEYLAND!!

If u really want to see, just go to Tokyo by plane.
Or...
Come to my house.
OoorR...
Borrow my pen drive.
As you like, is up to you!!


Sorry ya, I'm lazy to wait*
Because it is veryveryvery slow!! I can't wait it.
Pardon me?! plsS~~

This is my Grandfather & Grandmother, miss them...



Our hotel in Tokyo, very nice.
If u still finding hotel, this is a good idea.




First day

Second & Third Day.



I brought alot of things there.

All of this is just mine!! Hahas...
present for friend


present for all my aunt.(not enough)



mine!!

mine!(take 2)

mine!!(take 3)

mine!!(take4) I love this!!

mine!!(take 5)
i brought in 7eleven(Japan)
mine.(take 6)





No ones can live without food, especially me>.<

soo0...cheap, that's why i buy!! Clever rite?!


sweets*

my cousin give me this!!
Delicious~~
buy in airport.

oo0h...my fav Tokyo Banana*




............................................................................................



I spend over 25,000JPY to these buy things.(is just mine, not include meal)

Mostly use in Tokyo Disneyland, too many things to buy~~

The whole trip, we(4person) spend over 40,000MYR!!

Crazy rite, that's almost two month salary.

"see when do i free first, i think next two year(2011) were go again", daddy said.
Yeah!!
"next year do u want to go HongKong Disneyland?!", uncle said.
Of course want la...
Yeah!!
Lovee...rEikA<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're in sylviaflorence.blogspot.com now.
Try all the and also comment^^
Lastly, don't forget to Follow ya~!
Thank you~*
Hope you enjoy here=)