Welcome~*

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Call me maybe?


Hey, I just met you,
and this is crazy,
but here's my number,
so call me, maybe? ♥

Carly Rae Jepsen

Ribbon!!!!!><
Your song cheer me up..Thanks!! :D









Wednesday,
14th March
My Lucky Day~*


I met YOU guys wherever I walk till. This is soooo GREAT? !!xD
Walk around, than got one "HI!" "Reika?" "Heyyyyy!"
I miss you all! Several years no see and you boys had grownxP hah!
Girls, YOU'RE SO PRETTY! :D
It's my 2012, White Valentine







It's going to EXAM!!!!!!
Gosh!>.<
I repeat the same thing everyday.
wake up..eat..play..sleep.  I will say once "I must start to study!"-.-
LOL
I haven't start any=P






It's time to start now:(
I hope I really can do it.
I don't wish to get the RED result.
Coz this will be my dad's first time to go my schools' parents day.


I hope to be the daughter that make u proud  =C
rEikA♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're in sylviaflorence.blogspot.com now.
Try all the and also comment^^
Lastly, don't forget to Follow ya~!
Thank you~*
Hope you enjoy here=)