Welcome~*

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Strings!!

弦乐团~!! =D


Haha..thanks teachers^^


Gonna learn my violin now.
I'm coming Niting!! :P
Hi:) teikyi, tazrina, carmen, xinyi................


nice♥


I can't imagine the horrible school life.
February,
Gonna go for piano lesson, violin lesson, clay, and tuitiontuitiontuiton......




赖老师。
My dear teacher, you're so cute!xD


Haha..thx for your blessing teacher!=))





Rush.Rush.Rush.
whole day RUSH!
Do PM, Do Math, Do Physics, Do English...blabla~
Sorry dear><
"ByeBye~" can?>< =)




The Quote ♥









I'm in Love with this song now..一样爱着你♥





不怕末日 因为我有你
你给我的 不计较原因
我一直相信 笑容不需要练习
忘不了你 慌张的表情
像舍不得 消失的流星
我无法相信 你把我留在原地
找着等着 我想你 想得彻底
就让我 痛着喊着用力哭泣
我还是一样的爱着你
不管多少人劝我放弃
有时候我会哼起回忆
这是你可以 给我的勇气
我还是一样的爱着你
等待的幸福更不需要怀疑
我知道我可以 一直这样爱你

我永远都愿意 一直这样爱你^^






My dear HuiShan,
I really shock today when you telling me this.
I'm trying to trust my feelings now.
And I promised will not believe those stupid things anymore!!


Feel so sorry ya~ HsinHuey and HuiShan><
After from3 then less talk to you all =((


You 2 are still my Best Friend =')










如果你喜欢的人不喜欢你,
那么全世界的人都喜欢你  还是会觉得很孤单吧?
^^



一样爱着你,
rEikA♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're in sylviaflorence.blogspot.com now.
Try all the and also comment^^
Lastly, don't forget to Follow ya~!
Thank you~*
Hope you enjoy here=)