Welcome~*

Sunday, January 15, 2012

14th Jan.

14th Jan♥
Is this real?
hehe..I dont know :P



When MidValley wif Valerie, JiaYin, JoeDon, JianXiang, Henry, Wenhao and his friends.
They say go study-.-
I dont think so.
We had our lunch at Madam Kwan
(Mdm.Kwan: I'm eating u~xDD)


Nasi Lemak~
Spicy nia!!
I just follow what they call..
I didn't finish it.. wasting><






Then we went to Coffee Bean to start our "revision"
I just finish half math question only..haha


After that, Valerie n Jiayin went back.
Me, Joe, Henry, WenHao watched "The Great Magician"
Haha..damn funny!=D



Listen to mom's lecture after that.
from the phone..till in car..to home...T.T


Sorry~
I sure will remember to bring my phone next time kay? :(




Sr1 ScienceC..haih
veryveryvery stress sia~


wanna study but don't know where to start.


Feel like wanna sleep in every period.


feel boring~~~~


Maybe I'm not the type of study people.


My work...worse:(








Someone made me Mad last night.
I off my phone and get into bed.
I dont want think anymore...


Dont feel like wanna reply your message or talking to u...




















I saw someone again..hehe


吴彦祖♥ 
You're so handsome^^


 
 





Doesn't he looks like you dear?xD
hehe:P


I wanna see your new hair.......cut botak?xDDDDDDDD
rEikA

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're in sylviaflorence.blogspot.com now.
Try all the and also comment^^
Lastly, don't forget to Follow ya~!
Thank you~*
Hope you enjoy here=)