Welcome~*

Saturday, January 7, 2012

school~

It's just a start...




owhH>< the books..OMG@.@
Crazy!!


Me, myself, own carry all 25 heavy and thick books under hot sunny day took LRT go home :(
Sweating...the second day, my hand was so painT.T
Hate it!!


3 of the thick books are Chemistry!!
WHAT?! How am I going to study and carry them to school?!!




I can feel the stress now.
I miss my holiday:(




I can't imagine how my Senior life is.........this is just a starting:(




I can't sell all my Junior books.
HaizZ..
carry here carry there, no people want :(
or I too ugly afraid them? (I know)..I think so. =C
><


Lastly, I gave it to them as free.
Sorry mom...





The 1st day of school..I was ill.




Running nose, the stupid disgusting thingie always come out ><
Sore throat, changed my voice. cough till pain. lost my voice. many sputum stuck inside!!
Fever, so cold. dizzy. uncomfortable.




I'm not attend school today:(
Homework><
Visit to the doctor:(
Medicine><






too bad.......... T.T





Wish me Good Luck ;-)
My Senior 1's life,
Reika♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're in sylviaflorence.blogspot.com now.
Try all the and also comment^^
Lastly, don't forget to Follow ya~!
Thank you~*
Hope you enjoy here=)